Centerforce II Clutch Kit
- Regular Price: $197.30-1,247.40
- Our Price: $133.95- 846.85
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (1)
- Take the next step on the road to higher performance with a Centerforce II Clutch Kit
- Perfect for street use as well as beginner strip, off-road, and towing uses
- Full facing-disc with high-quality friction materials and patented centrifugal weights (on certain applications) for smooth exchange at top speeds and full rev
- Increase static clamp load via patented machining process
- Superb holding power, maximum clutch life
- Direct bolt-on installation
- 90-Day Warranty
Adding greater performance to your engine is a step-by-step process, with each step as important as the next. When you're ready to move up the chain to more advanced, specialized driving performance, you need a Centerforce II Clutch Kit.
This clutch is engineered specifically for drivers interested in racing, off-roading, and heavier-duty towing than they've previously attempted. A step beyond the Centerforce I, the Centerforce II Clutch Kit features high-quality friction materials and, when necessary, patented centrifugal pressure plate weights for smoother gear exchange under high-pressure conditions. The machining process by which these clutches are made also offers enhanced structural integrity for maximum safety and clutch life. Static holding power is increased for more aggressive gear engagement, and installation requires nothing more than a direct bolt-on to OEM spec factory or modified set-ups.
Progressing as a driver is a process. Give yourself the tools to succeed with a Centerforce II Clutch Kit. Backed by a 90-Day Warranty.
Centerforce II Clutch Kit Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours