Pro Comp 6032 Series Alloy Wheels
- Regular Price: $384.45-503.75
- Our Price: $260.99- 341.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Give your ride some quicksilver styling with Pro Comp 6032 Chrome Powder Coat Wheels
- Choose from two sizes: 18" x 9" and 20" x 9"
- Different bolt patterns for both wheel sizes
- Modern 10-spoke design with branded center cap
- Made using an aerospace-grade alloy
- Low-pressure casting design makes wheels extra sturdy
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Pro Comp 6032 Chrome Rim is a good looking wheel. Unfortunately it has one major drawback: you won't be able to look at factory wheels without an uncontrollable urge to replace them with Pro Comp dubs.
These 10-spoke powder coat rims sport an attention-grabbing chrome finish. And, thanks to the powder coat, these wheels resist corrosion and rust and stay looking fresh. These wheels are also remarkably light - a result of the aerospace alloy used to make each Pro Comp 6032 Chrome Powder Coat wheel.
These bad boys are made with low pressure casting technology, too, so these rims are guaranteed to keep their shape and outlast your vehicle. Pro Comp backs their alloy rims with a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
Note: If ordering for a lifted or lowered vehicle, please consult your manufacturer for the correct wheel size. Auto Accessories Garage also recommends using a fresh set of lug nuts when installing your new tires.