Curtis Sno-Pro Home Pro 3000 Snow Plow 1HL4
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Come to the rescue in the harshest blizzards with a Curtis Sno-Pro Home Pro 3000 Snow Plow
- Three options available, depending on the size of your truck: your choice of a polymer or steel Super-Duty Sno-Pro 3000 Snow Plow (for use with heavy-duty trucks, with blades ranging from 7.5' to 9'), or the Sno-Pro Home Pro 3000 Snow Plow (for home use with light trucks, blades of 7' and 7.5')
- Patented Hitch-and-Run system for fast plow attachment and detachment
- Hydraulic cavity tucks away behind plow
- Reversible cutting edge for longer plow life
- Jack stand keeps plow at perfect height for reattachment, always ready to be used
- The widest push frame on the market provides total blade stability and control
- Low-profile halogen headlamps provide clear visibility while plowing
- Finely-calibrated attacking angles on Sno-Pro 3000 plows enhance ice scraping ability
- Plow, light kit, mounting kit, and controller included
- Headlight Adapter required by law, sold separately
- 2-Year Warranty; Click "Return Information" above for important return policy details
When winter comes roaring back to your neighborhood, you need to be prepared. Transform your truck into a snow-removing dynamo with a Curtis Sno-Pro Home Pro 3000 Snow Plow.
Heavy-duty truck owners and commercial plowers can choose between the Sno-Pro 3000 Polymer and the Sno-Pro 3000 Steel plows. The choice of contractors and professionals, the Sno-Pro 3000 plows come with the widest push frames on the market for better blade stability and finely-calibrated attacking angles to scrape ice while plowing snow. Compact and light-duty truck owners will find the Sno-Pro Home Pro 3000 Snow Plow perfect for use around the house and neighborhood. This easy-to-use plow features a lightweight, super-slick corrosion-resistant polymer moldboard engineered for a perfect fit and finish.
Each Sno-Pro snow plow comes with a fast attaching hydraulic system that lets you remotely move the plow up/down and side/side. No matter what Sno-Pro snow plow you choose, it will come with a hidden hydraulic cavity and a jack stand for easy mounting. Better still, these Curtis Sno-Pro Snow Plows are built for long-lasting durability: steel and Home Pro plows feature reversible cutting edges to prolong blade life, while the Polymer blade relies on thick and slick exterior construction to stay strong while quickly dispatching of snow and ice. Every system includes with your plow, a lighting kit, a mounting kit, and the hydraulic plow controller.
Whatever size truck you have, Curtis has the right plow for you. Become a hero to your neighbors and ensure that everybody can continue to go about their business by investing in a Curtis Sno-Pro Home Pro 3000 Snow Plow. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
Note: It is required by law that your snow plow have working headlights. Add the Headlight Adapter to your cart to attach the included light kit to your rig's electrical system.
Curtis 1HL4 fits:
- 2003-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2003-2007 GMC Sierra Pickup
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Curtis Sno-Pro Home Pro 3000 Snow Plow Reviews.