FirstTrax Premium Snow Plow 97801/81115
Angling Snow Plow
- Part #: 97801/81115
- 80 In. x 20 In. Blade
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Cutting edge technology makes your life easier this winter thanks to the FirstTrax Premium Snow Plow
- Available in 3 various sizes - 80" x 20", 85" x 22", and 90" x 24"
- Perfect size personal snow plow for driveway, alley, or small parking lot use
- Durable tubular and sheet steel construction with hot-dipped galvanized finish
- Hydraulic angling mechanism allows you to change angles from inside your vehicle as opposed to doing it manually
- Remote control lifts and lowers blade in addition to remote angling
- Kit includes Snow Deflector, Side Markers, and Skid Shoes
- Mounts with included bolt-on bracket kit
- Plow blade powder-coated to resist corrosion
- 1-Year Warranty
Snow plow users have had to accept certain equipment deficiencies as part of the deal with owning personal plows for years. The folks at FirstTrax think that's ridiculous, and they've designed the FirstTrax Premium Snow Plow to be the best snow plow available on the market today.
The designers of FirstTrax Snow Plows researched the limitations and malfunctions common to home snowplows. They then took this information and developed innovative strategies to combat them. An enormous 80", 85", or 90" long blade cuts an immense path down your driveway or on your backcountry lane, and its durable steel construction is guaranteed to hold up to whatever Mother Nature can dish out. Even better, unlike other plows that require manual effort to change your blade's angle, the FirstTrax Premium Snow Plow features a hydraulic angling mechanism that lets you change the angle from the warmth and safety of your vehicle.
Every FirstTrax snow plow system comes with a custom-designed mounting kit that bolts to existing holes in your vehicle's frame and sits out of view once installed. To prolong the life of your FirstTrax Premium Snow Plow, the powder-coated blade skin resists corrosion, while the floating knuckle reduces side stress. Heavy-duty springs ensure optimum performance for your plow when in action, and a self-leveling plate keeps everything level in all positions. A variety of accessories are also included to help you install and get the most out of your FirstTrax Premium plow.
When it comes to snow plows, you no longer have to settle for less. Get a system for your truck that works as hard as you do with the FirstTrax Premium Snow Plow. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
FirstTrax 97801/81115 fits:
- 1995-1996 Ford Explorer
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger
There are no reviews for this application.
See All FirstTrax Premium Snow Plow Reviews.