Home Plow by Meyer
- Available in 3 models:
- Electric Auto Angle Home Plow: Electric motor controls up and down motion; 6'-wide passive Auto-Angling blade recognizes snow build up and self-adjusts to push snow off to one side. Can also be manually locked in a particular direction. Includes wireless key fob controller.
- Hydraulic Auto Angle Home Plow: Stronger, non-electric hydraulic lift controls up and down motion; 6'8"-wide passive Auto-Angling blade recognizes snow build up and self-adjusts to push snow off to one side. Can also be manually locked in a particular direction. Includes both wired and wireless controllers.
- Hydraulic Power Angle Home Plow: Like a commercial snow plow, provides complete hydraulic-powered control over up, down, and side-to-side movement with the push of a button. Wired remote included. Available in 6'8" or 7.5' width.
- Integrated caster wheels make for easy installation, handling, and storage
- Tough all-steel construction
- Available with or without a Curt 2" front hitch
- 1-Year Warranty
Make plowing your driveways, paths, and parking lots a simple process with the Home Plow by Meyer. This rugged SUV and truck snow plow mounts in just seconds and is fully controlled from inside your warm cabin. With this handy plow you'll clear your drive and be on your way in minutes.
The Meyer Home Plow features Quick-Link mounting hardware that slides into a 2", Class III front receiver hitch. Its integrated mounting wheels let you slide the plow right into place without tools, and there's no extra hardware to leave behind. All models require a 2" front hitch, so be sure to select the hitch option if your vehicle does not yet have one installed.
Choose from three different models: The Meyer 24000 Electric Auto Angle Plow features an electric motor for up-down blade movement via wireless remote and a passive mechanical design that automatically tilts the plow blade in whichever direction the snow is heaviest. The Meyer 25000 Hydraulic Auto Angle Plow features non-electric, hydraulic up-down control, with the same passive mechanical blade design as the 24000.
If you want complete commercial-grade hydraulic control, go with the Meyer 26000 Power Angle Home Plow. This plow's hydraulic control adjusts the blade up, down, left, and right with the push of a button. The Power Angle model also comes in either 6'8" or 7.5' lengths.
With rugged 14-gauge steel construction, Dura Slick powder-coat paint, and a sealed hydraulic operating system, the Home Plow by Meyer is ready to take on winter's worst. Plus, your Meyer Home Plow is backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Home Plow by Meyer Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.7 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 18 reviews. See All Reviews.