ShurTrax Traction Grabber
- Drive safer in the worst weather with a ShurTrax Traction Grabber
- Perfect for cars and SUVs
- Vinyl bladder fills with 12 gallons of water to provide 100 extra lbs. of weight in your rear cargo area
- Easily add water with any standard garden hose
- Vinyl chamber UV-resistant, reinforced with woven nylon mesh
- Siphon pump allows for easy draining, bag rolls up for easy storage
- Also use to transport water for all purposes EXCEPT drinking
- Available with or without Field Kit, which includes Patch Kit and 6 rubber security straps
- Can be used one at a time or combined with others
- Handles freezing to 40 degrees below zero
- 3-Year Warranty
You love your vehicle, but you don't trust its traction control during rough weather. Fix this issue by adding weight to your rear cargo area with a ShurTrax Traction Grabber.
A reinforced vinyl bladder fills with 12 gallons of water drawn from a standard garden hose. When it does, you give yourself 100 extra lbs. atop your rear axle, which prevents weight shift during turns and when stopping. The ShurTrax Traction Grabber does this job cleaner and safer than wood, concrete, rock salt bags or sand, and it can even handle freezing temps as low as 40 below! Better still, when the job is done, a handy siphon pump lets you easily empty your traction bladder so you can roll it up and store it out of the way until next time. Pick up only one or use many at a time, and grab yours with or without a Field Kit for patching leaks and providing extra security in your cargo area.
There's no reason for fear when you need to travel in crummy weather. Throw a ShurTrax Traction Grabber over your rear axle and get where you need to be. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
Note: ShurTrax warranties do not cover bladder puncture.