Popular AMP Research Categories
AMP Research Running Boards & Side Steps
AMP Research Truck Bed Accessories
About AMP Researchwww.amp-research.com
The new products and inventions developed by AMP Research often beg the question "Why didn't I think of that?" They build their products with a combination of technological marvel and common sense for truly clever, innovative ideas. The engineers at AMP Research are trained to look at the problems of everyday driving and to envision new products that solve them and make a statement in the marketplace.
AMP Research makes their products in a 40,000 square foot facility in Irvine, California. The environment in their facility is designed to nurture innovative thinking and creative problem-solving. AMP Research manufactures aftermarket accessories such as the Bed X-Tender and BedStep, as well as supplies quality products found on trucks and cars from Dodge, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Nissan, and more. They have ISO 9001:2000 certification and hold 45 US and international patents on inventions for motorcycles, automobiles, bicycles and other applications.
For over 2 decades AMP Research has provided superior automotive accessories that truly fulfill their motto: "Innovation In Motion."
Popular AMP Research Applications
- 1995-2012 Toyota Tacoma AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD AMP Research 74801-01A
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup AMP Research Bed X-Tender HD AMP Research 74804-01A
- 2007-2012 Jeep Wrangler AMP Research PowerStep AMP Research 75122-01A
- 2007-2012 Toyota Tundra AMP Research PowerStep AMP Research 75137-01A
- 2006-2012 Ford F150 AMP Research BedStep AMP Research 75302-01A
- 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 AMP Research BedStep AMP Research 75304-01A
- 2007-2012 Toyota Tundra AMP Research BedStep AMP Research 75305-01A
- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 2500 AMP Research BedStep AMP Research 75306-01A
- 2007-2012 Chevy Silverado AMP Research Bed Step 2 AMP Research 75400-01A
- 1999-2012 Ford F250 AMP Research Bed Step 2 AMP Research 75403-01A