AMP Research PowerStep
- The AMP Research PowerStep extends out and down when you open your doors and retracts in and up when they close
- Boards extend 10 to 12 inches for a comfortable, natural-feeling step area
- Keeps your full ground clearance when retracted
- Steps made from high-strength aluminum
- Holds up to 600 lbs.
- AMP PowerStep bars extend fully in one second
- Motors are weatherproof and durable
- Works in extreme heat, ice, and snow conditions
- Optional "Plug and Play" feature allows you to power your running boards through your vehicle's OBD-II port
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Limited Warranty
The AMP Research PowerStep is a huge step forward in running board convenience. Its fully-automated design extends out and down when you open your door, and retracts in when you close it. Amp Power Steps give you an easy, handy stepping surface without sacrificing your ground clearance or vehicle's clean lines.
The AMP Power Step provides a super wide stepping area that's more natural and safe than standard nerf bars or running boards, plus they're made from tough aluminum for a 600 pound carrying capacity. The side steps and motors have been tested in every environment and temperature from 200 degrees F to 40 below zero for proven tough performance. Also available on select models, is the "Plug and Play" feature, which allows you to power your running boards through your vehicle's OBD-II port. This means no wire splicing, no removal of door panels, and since it features a pass-thru harness, you'll still retain access to your OBD-II port.
Your AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards are backed with a 5-Year/60K Mile Warranty.
AMP Research PowerStep Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours
Showing 10 of 21 reviews. See All Reviews.