Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps 42352
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Rancher Rugged Steps are heavy-duty and commercial grade
- Specifically designed to your vehicle for an easy, no-drill installation
- Wide, secure step allows easy access to your cab, even on the biggest trucks
- High-strength vehicle-specific steel brackets
- 2" Round steel tube with 10-gauge steel runners
- Ultimate Armour finish resists rust and corrosion
- An excellent choice for work truck or commercial applications
- 3 Year Workmanship Warranty (6-Month Finish Warranty)
Go Industries wasn't joking when they named these Rancher Rugged Steps. These side steps are built for serious durability, strength, and yes, ruggedness. Rancher Rugged Steps provide a super-wide step that is ideal for larger work trucks and commercial trucks.
It's no secret that every year trucks are getting bigger and bigger. This means you need even more help safely getting into and out of these rigs. Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps deliver with an 8.25" wide stepping surface with 10-gauge, 2-inch steel runners that provide sure footing. The steps are zinc plated, then finished with a rust-resistant black Ultimate Armour finish. Rancher Rugged Steps even include "mud scrapers" that mount at the front or back of the step to clean off your shoes before muddying up your truck.
Put down that drill! Installing your Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps is simple, thanks to vehicle-specific mounting brackets that bolt to existing holes in your frame. Rancher Rugged Steps are custom-designed to fit your vehicle perfectly.
Your Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps are backed by a 3 Year Workmanship Warranty, with a 6 Month Warranty on the finish.
Go Industries 42352 fits:
- 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2007-2017 GMC Sierra Pickup
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps Reviews.