Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper Springs 2445
- Our Price: $365.29
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 2445
- Rating: (7)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Double-convoluted air springs provide maximum load support
- 3,200 to 5,000 lbs capacity*
- Kit includes air springs, brackets, hardware, air line, and valves
- Springs can be inflated individually for versatile adjustment
- Prevents leaf springs from sagging
- Designed to fit easily to OEM suspension, often with no drilling
- Choose Front or Rear
- Lifetime Warranty
The Ride Rite system utilizes a pair of double-convoluted air springs with individual inflate/deflate valves. These valves let you control the pressure in each spring, so you can level your vehicle even under off-center loads. Ride Rite springs enhance your ride quality by reducing friction between leaves. They absorb road shocks for a smooth ride, even if you're carrying a heavy load.
Firestone backs your versatile Ride Rite Air Helper Spring System with a Lifetime Warranty.
*NOTE: Ride-Rite Air Springs do not increase the load-bearing capacity of your vehicle. Never exceed your vehicle's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR).
Firestone 2445 fits:
- 2007-2008 Toyota Tundra
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Firestone Ride Rite Air Helper Springs Reviews.