Access Rollup Tonneau Cover
- Free 12" Access LED Light w/purchase of Access Roll-Up Cover!
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your truck's make, model, and year
- With EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters you control the Access Literider Tonneau Covers tension with a simple turn of the dial
- Easy opening- Simply release the auto-latch and roll the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is built to last with all-aluminum construction
- Accomodates most bed rails, tailgate protectors, tie downs, bed caps, and under-the-rail bed liners
- Double coated and UV-protected vinyl fabric withstands summer heat and winter cold
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover can handle heavy snow with its tough tubular bows and cover
- Your Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is backed by Access's Premium Warranty
It's always nice when a product proves both durable and useful. Those two words describe the Access Rollup Tonneau Cover, which is built-to-last and easy-to-use.
This versatile cover gives you the functionality you need and the sporty look you want. Each tonneau cover is make and model-specific for the tightest custom fit possible. The Access Rollup Tonneau Cover features a reliable hook-and-loop sealing system that closes easily without snaps or debris-catching tracks or hinges. Slide-locks at each rear corner keep your cargo secure, and EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you control the exact tension of your tonneau cover for the needs of any climate. Better still, this tonneau cover works with a wide variety of truck bed accessories and won't crumble under heavy snow thanks to tubular bows and double-coated vinyl fabric.
The Access Roll-up Cover is available for most Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Mazda and Toyota pickup trucks. Plus, it's backed by Access's Premium Cover Lifetime Warranty which covers all components - even the fabric - for as long as the cover is installed on your truck.
Access Rollup Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes