Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Extra-strength and sophisticated looks come standard with the Pace-Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Low-profile retractable hard tonneau cover
- Weather-resistant ArmorTek aluminum/vinyl cover material
- Heavy-duty spring helps the tonneau cover retract smoothly and easily
- Built-in pull strap
- Latch n'Lok engages the latch at 12" intervals on short and long-bed models
- Black powder-coated side rails
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design saves gas up to 11%
- Fits over 5th wheel trailer hitches
- No-drill, clamp-in design (in most applications) for quick and drill-free installation
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
The Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover features a low profile, 100% flush-mounted aerodynamic design with texture finished rails and top cover. Its ArmorTek cover material combines roll-formed aluminum panels with automotive-grade vinyl for high strength and great looks.
The JackRabbit canister is built of thermoformed ABS. This composite material is widely used in truck applications because it will never rust and resists denting. The proprietary Continuous Tension Spring (CTS) system allows the cover to open automatically when the latch mechanism is opened and close easily with a pull strap. With CTS, closing the JackRabbit requires the least amount of effort of any tonneau cover in the industry. The JackRabbit retractable cover opens and closes without needing a key. It's unique, proprietary poly/epoxy composite material withstands heat or cold, humidity and UV rays. The weather sealed Latch n'Lok system provides multiple locking positions (every 12 inches) that automatically catch into each position as you pull it forward. The latch mechanism is offset to the driver's side so you don't have to crawl into the bed to lock the cover.
Protect your truck bed with the convenience that comes standard in a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover. Backed with a 3-year warranty.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.7 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 16 reviews. See All Reviews.