180 Snow Plow
- Part #: 40415/60900
- $50 Instant Coupon! Use code: snowsport50
- Turn your car, truck, minivan, or SUV into a snow pushing machine with the SnowSport 180 Snow Plow
- The SnowSport 180 installs to any 2" receiver hitch mount
- Mount the 180 SnowSport Snow Plow to the rear or front of your vehicle
- 7' Aluminum blade clears your driveway in no time
- Durable rubber blade edge picks up any snow without damaging driveways or grass
- Only 56 pounds - easy for one person to lift and operate
- Quick slide-on mounting method - simply attatch, drop, and plow
- Low-profile design won't block headlights or taillights while plowing or transporting
- Kit includes Blade, Push Frame, and Hardware Kit
- 1 Year Warranty
- Note: 2" Hitch required for installation, sold separately - Add a Curt Front Hitch to your cart for a complete installation.
The versatile SnowSport 180 Snow Plow is your answer to wintertime woes. This SnowSport Snow Plow simply attaches to any 2" receiver hitch at the rear or front of your vehicle, with a 7-foot blade that cuts through the snow. Whether you drive a car, SUV, pickup truck, or minivan, the SnowSport 180 turns your vehicle into a mean plowing machine.
Imagine opening your garage door and clearing your path as you back out of your driveway. The SnowSport 180 makes it that easy! Simply lift and lower the blade onto the push frame, secure it with a keyhole pin, and start plowing. The rust-free aluminum blade features a durable rubber blade edge that takes on heavy snow without damaging your driveway or lawn. The blade is built for years of reliable service, and includes edge indicators to let you see where you're plowing or transporting - even with the blade in the rear. A single-position interceptor keeps the blade true and straight for hassle-free pushing.
The SnowSport 180 is the ultimate solution for homeowners that are tired of annoying and difficult shoveling. Clear your driveway in no time with the SnowSport 180 Snow Plow! Backed with a 1 Year Warranty. Note: A 2" Receiver hitch is required for installation and is sold separately.
SnowSport 180 Snow Plow Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours