Shop with complete confidence at Auto Accessories Garage where your satisfaction is always our number one priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange or refund. The vast majority of our products are easily returnable - some exclusions, restrictions, or charges may apply. See below for more details.
In these stressful and unpredictable times, we never want you to feel inconvenienced or obligated to take unsafe measures just to process a return or exchange.
As we continue to monitor the situation closely, we remain available to help our customers and to pay special attention to each return or exchange on a case-by-case basis. We will continue to take advice from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and we will keep you informed on any changes or updates to our policies.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of shipment.
- All return items require a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA). See Return Procedures and Policies below for more details.
- Before returning any item please call 1-800-663-1570 or email email@example.com to receive instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. No returns will be accepted without an RGA number. Please have your order number and full contact information available, along with the reason for your return.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and resellable condition. Items must be shipped back in their original packaging with all included hardware, components, instructions, etc. We do not accept returns on installed, used, painted, drilled, bent, scratched, or altered merchandise.
- All returns must be shipped back in their original carton with the RGA number clearly marked on the outside of the box. Once the shipment is made, please email or call us with the tracking number.
- For your protection we suggest that returned merchandise be insured for the full purchase price when shipped.
- We do not reimburse for any installation, removal, labor, towing or other incidental charges.
- Items returned without prior approval will not be accepted.
- The vast majority of our products are covered by a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The length of these warranties varies by manufacturer and product.
- 30 days after shipment, your merchandise is no longer returnable but is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty and subject to the manufacturers warranty policy and procedures.
- Feel free to contact us first if you find a manufacturing defect with your product. We will gladly assist you in working with the manufacturer to process your warranty claim.
- Refunds will be credited within 3-5 days after we receive and inspect the returned product.
- All refunds are credited to the original payment method used for the order.
- If you wish to return an item that is not the result of an error, defect, or exchange, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. There is no restocking fee if you are exchanging for a similar item.
- Restocking fees do not include return shipping costs.
Return Shipping Charges
- On rare occasions there may be an error with your order. If you received the wrong product due to an error by the manufacturer or our site, we will arrange for return shipping at no cost to you.
- If you are returning a product for any reason other than our error or a manufacturing defect, you are required to pay return shipping charges, including those for products with Free Shipping.
- Shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
- Items returned in exchange for a different item are subject to the same terms and conditions as returned items, with the exception of a waived restocking fee.
- If the item you are exchanging is priced differently than the item you are returning, your payment will be refunded or charged the price difference, including any applicable shipping fees.
- If you need a replacement item quickly, we will ship the replacement item before we've received the item you are returning. If the original item is not returned within 10 days we will charge you for the replacement item, plus applicable fees.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and applicable restocking fees.
- Select products cannot be returned for refund and are Exchange-Only. These products include:
- Salt spreaders
- You may cancel your order free of charge at any time before shipping.
- If you cancel an order after shipping or refuse delivery (except for deliveries refused due to shipping damage), it will be treated as a return and will be subject to shipping charges and restocking fees.
Orders Damaged in Shipping
- If your package arrives with obvious damage, refuse the shipment and notify our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange to ship a replacement. Keep all packaging and contents for inspection by the shipper.
- For damaged products shipped via truck freight, inspect the merchandise and note any shipping damage on the shipping receipt prior to signing for the shipment. Once you have noted shipping damage with the carrier, contact us within 2 business days and we will file a claim on your behalf. If you do not note the damage on the delivery receipt the carrier may deny the damage claim and your order will not be eligible for return or replacement.
- Concealed damage. If your package arrives intact, but when opening the package you find the item is damaged, contact our Customer Service Department immediately. Concealed damage must be reported within 2 business days of delivery of the package. If you do not report damage within 2 business days your order will not be eligible for return or replacement.
The vast majority of our customers are highly satisfied with the products they receive and rarely need to return them. However, the items on the following list are not returnable, except in the case of manufacturer's defect or our error. This list is subject to change:
- Any items not in the original packaging, not in new and ready-to-sell condition, or missing hardware, components, instructions, etc.-everything that was originally included
- Any items that have been installed, used, painted, bent, scratched, altered or modified, or damaged in any way through abuse, misuse or improper installation
- Custom-made items (Seat Covers, Car Covers, Dash Covers, etc.)
- Custom-made items with monograms or embroidered logos
- Clearance/Closeouts or liquidation items
- Cargo Carriers and Roof Racks
- Floor Mats and Cargo Liners
- All Eibach items
- Special Orders