- A Lloyd Berber 2 Cargo Liner brings modern engineering to a classic look in cargo protection
- Six-ply premium nylon yarn - highly durable loop construction
- Includes Lloyd’s TractionBac – ultimate skid resistance and moisture blockage
- Choose from 9 different colors – solid colored or multi-toned “heather”
- Includes color matched velour edging
- Custom fit to your make and model’s cargo space
- Order free color swatches to determine the best color for your vehicle by calling 1-800-663-1570
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
If you’ve ever spilled a drink or a potted plant in your cargo area, you know a big mess can happen real quick, but it’s actually the daily wear and tear that will ultimately be the downfall of your trunk space. To keep your vehicle in top shape, while providing the classic look of berber carpeting, you’ll want the Lloyd Berber 2 Cargo Liner. This innovative and durable take on a classic style comes custom cut to fit your cargo space. You can rest assured, knowing this liner will go right in place and stay there.
To make this liner possible, Lloyd engineered a brand new six-ply premium continuous filament nylon yarn, which is woven in a low, tight-looped carpet face. When put to the test, you’ll find this mat is the strongest, and most durable berber fabric ever produced. The robust center layer is constructed from a heavy-duty latex coated polypropylene, adding strength to style. The underside includes Lloyd’s famous TractionBac – a slip-resistant backing made of natural and synthetic rubbers – creating the ultimate in skid resistance, and an impenetrable shield against moisture.
Your Lloyd Berber 2 Cargo Liner is available in your choice of 9 different colors. A solid color style comes in Black, Ebony, Gray, Tan, and Beige, while a multi-tone “heathered” option comes in Black, Gray, Tan, or Beige. Each color is intended to compliment common automotive carpeting, and includes a color matched velour edge. If you have any questions about Lloyd Floor Mat colors or materials, give us a call at 1-800-663-1570 to request free color swatches. Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.